January 1 - December 31, 2009
Naida from The Bookworm is hosting the Romance Reading Challenge for 2009. She points out that Romance Reading is not just about the bodice-rippers...
There is a huge selection of books in this category such as contemporary romance, historical romance, romantic suspense and paranormal romance to name a few. As long as the story has romantic love between the two main characters your selection will fit this challenge. The novels do not need to have a happy ending either, there can also be unrequited love.
The goal is to read a minimum of five (5) Romance novels during the challenge period. You can change your list at any times and crossovers with other challenges is allowed.
1. The Chili Queen – Sandra Dallas (Complete)
2. Dream A Little Dream - Susan Elizabeth Phillips
3. What I Did For Love - Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Here is a list of possiblities, but I am not sure yet which ones will end up making the cut!
1. White Mountain – Dinah McCall
2. Beneath the Texas Sky – Jodi Thomas
3. Ready for Love – Debbie Macomber
4. The Manning Sisters – Debbie Macomber
5. Julia’s Chocolates – Cathy Lamb
6. Always – Jude Deveraux
7. Stealing Home – Sherryl Woods
8. Voager - Diana Gabaldon
9. Drums of Autumn- Diana Gabaldon