J. Kaye's Book's is hosting a eBook Challenge. Since my Mom got a Kindle for Christmas I thought I would join this challenge! Here are the rules:
1. You can join anytime as long as you don’t start reading to your books prior to 2009.
2. Read 10 eBooks in 2009.
3. Overlaps with other challenges are fine.
4. When you sign up under Mr. Linky, list the direct link to your post where your eBooks will be listed. If you list just your blog’s URL, it will be removed. If you’ll be posting your challenges on your sidebar, then please put the button up and link before signing up. If you don’t have a blog, leave the URL blank.
5. You do not have to list your books ahead of time. If you decide to, you can change them as you go. Feel free to remove or add titles as needed.
I am not going to list my books yet because I am hoping to overlap with the Pub Challenge (i.e. Published in 2009 or my book club book's which haven't been selected yet). :)
1. Snow Mountain Passage - James D Houston (Complete - book Club)