Callista is once again hosting The Numbers Challenge. Sign ups have started for the 2009 Challenge. Here are the guidelines for 2009:
Read 5 books with numbers in the title.
You can choose up to three that are on lists for other challenges. So two of the choices must not be on any list.
You can re-read books but all books must NOT be read until January 1, 2009.
To learn more and to sign up (or join the blog), visit the post about the 2009 Numbers Challenge which is located on the dedicated blog for this challenge.
1. Thirteenth Tale – Diane Setterfield (repeats) - COMPLETE
1. The 3 Miss Margarets – Louise Shaffer
2. 204 Rosewood Lane – Debbie Macomber
3. 311 Pelican Court – Debbie Macomber
3. 44 Cranberry Point – Debbie Macomber
4. 3 Junes – Julia glass