Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pub Challenge 2




Completed: 5 of 8
Due Date: December 31, 2008




I decided to join the Pub Challenge hosted by 1MoreChapter. When I originally saw this I thought it had to do with books that had Pubs in it...I was not correct!! Here are the details:
1. Read a minimum of 8 books published in 2008.
2. No children's/YA titles allowed, since we're at the 'pub'
3. At least 4 titles must be fiction
4. Crossovers with other challenges are allowed.
5. Titles may be changed at any time.



This is my type of challenge!! I already have 2 2008 books read:


1. Monsters of Templeton - Lauren Groff - COMPLETE


2. Change of Heart - Jodi Picoult - COMPLETE


3. The Sister - Poppy Adams - COMPLETE

4. The Opposite of Love – Julie Buxbaum - COMPLETE

5. The Senetor's Wife - Sue Miller - COMPLETE

6. There’s No Place Like Here -Cecelia Ahern - COMPLETE

7. Firefly Lane - Kristin Hannah - COMPLETE

Here are some others that I am interested in reading:


8. So Brave, Young, and Handsome -Lief Enger
9. Last Lecture -Randy Pausch
10. Skeletons at the Feast – Chris Bohjalian
11. What I want my Daughters to Know - Elizabeth Nobel

No comments: